Not Just for Cleanrooms Anymore!
For years, sticky mats have been a fixture at the entrances of laboratory and production facilities in pharmaceutical, medical, food processing and other technical environments. Now, other manufacturing and commercial facilities are discovering their value as a simple component of an overall facility maintenance program.
Anywhere foot traffic transitions from a dirty to a clean environment, sticky mats deliver value. When placed at the entrance to offices from a factory floor, sticky mats will remove most of the dirt and grime that is carried in on the soles of shoes - often for less than 0.50 cents a day!
Each sticky mat contains 30 layers per mat (4) mats per case of polyethylene film coated with a water soluble acrylic-based adhesive. When the top layer of the mat is soiled, peel it off for another clean layer. Mat adhesive does not contain benzoic acid.
- Strong, non-toxic adhesive coating.
- Uniform adhesion for each layer.
- Numbered corner pull-tabs indication number of remaining layers.
- Standardized and customized sizes and colors.
- Suitable for both cleanroom and general applications.